Recommended Reading List
- Dissections: Plain and Fancy by Greg Frederickson, Cambridge University Press.
- Hinged Dissection:Swing and Twisting by Greg Frederickson, Cambridge University Press, 2002.
- Piano -Hinged Dissections: Time to Fold! by Greg Frederickson, A K Peters, 2006
- Euclid's Window: The Story of Geometry from Parallel Lines to Hyperspace by Leonard Mlodinow, Simon & Schuster.
- The Joy of Mathematics, Theoni Pappas, published by Wide World Publishing/Tetra.
- More Charmers:Tantalizing Tidbits for the Mind, Alfred S. Posamentier, published by Prometheus Books.
- The Mathematical Universe, An Alphabetical Journey Through the Great Proofs, Problems and Personalities, William Dunham, published by Wiley.
- Journey through Genius, William Dunham, published by Wiley.
- The History of the Calculus: and its Conceptual Development, Carl Boyer, published by Dover Books.
- Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and its Consequences, John Allen Paulos, published by Vintage.
- Van Hiele Levels of Geometry Reasoning